A Career That You'll Love
Want to work for a company that treats drivers fair and provides an environment for success?
Our drivers are treated like family– and earn more than driving for a large carrier. Company drivers for Meyers Bros Trucking enjoy generous home time, get a ton of miles, and have great bonus opportunities. Be a part of a company that treats employees and customers as if they were their own.
We haven’t forgotten it’s the drivers who keep us in business. Learn more about our Owner Operator positions below!
Flexible Home Time
As a family owned & operated company, we understand the importance of home time and being flexible with our drivers. Most drivers can choose the routes that best fit their schedule and be home when it matters most.
Pay and Benefits
Full medical, dental, & vision insurance starts your first day! Our drivers make $0.40-$0.48 per mile depending on experience & routes and enjoy additional dock bump pay, generous safety bonuses, and paid detention.
Our fleet of tractors are top-notch Freightliner Cascadia’s. We operate our own truck repair shop onsite and maintain all equipment to the highest standards so you don’t have to worry about frustrating breakdowns.
Job Benefits & Requirements
- Access to our in-house truck & trailer repair shop
- Make a percentage of each load hauled
- 100% fuel surcharge
- Flexibility with routes and home time
- Must have a valid Class-A CDL
- 22 years of age or older
- Able to pass a DOT physical, drug test, and background check
- Prefer drivers with 1-2 years or more of commercial driving experience
- Other DOT requirements as written in the FMSCA Policy Book