A Career That You’ll Love
Want to work for a company that treats employees fair and provides an environment for success?
The MBT Difference
Flexible Home Time
As a family owned & operated company, we understand the importance of home time and having a flexible schedule. Most drivers can choose the routes that best fit their schedule and be home when it matters most.
Pay and Benefits
Full medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and supplemental life insurance available after 60 days of employment! Our drivers make from $55,000-$80,000 depending on experience and routes.
Our fleet of tractors are top-notch Freightliner Cascadias. We operate our own truck repair shop onsite and maintain all equipment to the highest standard. No need to worry about frustrating breakdowns, we have you covered.
Company Benefits & Requirements
- Insurance starts after 60 days of employment: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Supplement Life
- Paid Orientation & Safety Training
- Weekly mileage bonus
- Paid Vacation Time – on your 1st day!
- Personal Days
- Weekly Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Must have a valid Class-A CDL
- 22 years of age or older
- Able to pass a DOT physical, drug test and background check
- Prefer drivers with 1-2+ years of commercial driving experience
- Within a 250 mile radius of our yard, located in Pioneer, Ohio
- Weekend Warriors
- Fort Wayne, Indiana – Nashville, Tennessee
- Midwest corridor: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina